Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  
Photography
 Backwoods Photos : Photography
Subject Topic: "Studies" Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
rigmarol

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 23 May 2008 at 8:59pm | IP Logged Quote rigmarol

I like to find a topic or subject and try different things with it or try capturing similar attributes in various subjects.

Some examples; Sharon and I travel and I have started taking pictures of our hands touching something significant like the walls of Pomaii in Rome. I also have been taking pictures of my crossed feet in hundreds of different settings from the beach to the recliner to birthday parties , Christmas and so on.

I've also taken many pics with the subject in a mirror. Usually my rearview mirror on my car door or my motorcycle's mirror on the handlebars.

I think it would be interesting to toss out a "Study" and compare how others treat it. Something common to everyone like a soda can or a plastic fork and see how many different and interesting ways you can "study" and present it.

I'm strange, I'm short on a lot of things like smarts and common sense but imagination drips off of me sometimes. LOL.
Back to Top View rigmarol's Profile Search for other posts by rigmarol

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version