Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  
Man Made
 Backwoods Photos : Man Made
Subject Topic: Mopar muscle. Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
JerryL
Moderator Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 20 September 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged Quote JerryL

Here are some pictures I took a month or so ago that I totally forgot about until today. The pictures are of my dad's 1966 Dodge Coronet 440. The pictures show the first time this car has seen the light of day in five or more years. It was garaged because it developed a brake leak and lost all of its fluid. For some reason when it happened my dad lost interest in the car and just let it sit until this day. The reason it is out now is because I needed to fix it for my sisters wedding. She just thinks it would be the coolest thing to ride from the church to the reception in it.

Camera used was my Nikon D90 with a Nikon 50 mm F1.8 lens. I shot these pictures in RAW format and converted them with ViewNX. I wasn't planning on taking pictures of the car until I had it all fixed up but since I had the camera with me I snapped these pictures before we started work on the car. With the limits of the driveway the 50 mm lens was not the best choice. Hopefully it will stop raining before the wedding so I can get the car cleaned up and get a proper set of pictures to post.

Oh yeah as it sits the car has a big block 383.

Enjoy:

Back to Top View JerryL's Profile Search for other posts by JerryL

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version